Due to our continued expansion, this well-established progressive practice currently has the following vacancies:
PART TIME COMPANY SECRETARIAL AND DATABASE ASSISTANT
Are you looking for an interesting and varied part time role and do you live locally to Swanley & would like to work for a supportive and well-respected local firm of accountants?
If so, we are currently seeking a part time Company Secretarial and Database Assistant to join our team.
This is a key role within the firm and responsibilities include:
- The maintenance of our client database, to include keeping all data up to date.
- The formation of Limited Companies.
- The control and filing of Companies House Confirmation Statements and Dormant Company accounts.
- Ad hoc Company Secretarial work including, share transfers, share allotments, updating of shareholder, directors and secretary details, company change of names and company searches and the preparation of Company Minutes and resolutions.
To be considered, applicants will need to have company secretarial and database experience preferably in a Firm of Accountants.
The role is for 2 - 3 days, which can be whole days or shorter days to suit the candidate.
Accounts Assistant To Small Business Department
Are you looking to develop a career in Practice? Do you live locally to Swanley & would like to work for a supportive and well-respected local firm of accountants?
If so, we are currently seeking an AAT Qualified or almost AAT qualified, Accounts Assistant to join our team. We will also consider qualified by experience.
This is a key role within the Accounts team and your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Use of a number of Accounts systems including Xero and Sage 50.
- Drafting business tax computations and working on Personal Tax Returns.
- Being the first point of contact for clients and dealing with queries.
To be considered, applicants will need to have recent Practice experience - including preparing accounts, combined with exceptional communication skills and a desire to learn and contribute to the team environment.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus study support (where applicable) and excellent development opportunities.
Accounts Assistant To Larger Company Accounts And Audit Department
Are you looking to further your career in Practice? Do you live local to Swanley and would like to work for a supportive and well-respected local firm of accountants?
If yes, we are currently seeking someone with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an accountancy practice to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of the preparation of statutory accounts and business tax for our larger corporate clients and some specialised clients.
- The use of IRIS, Sage, Xero and other accounting software.
- Liaising with and visiting clients as applicable.
- Training and supervision of more junior members of the team.
- Assistance in the carrying out of audits both in the office and at client premises.
Audit training will be given if needed.
We will consider AAT level 4, ACA or ACCA studiers and those with the relevant experience.
We offer a competitive salary and, if applicable, excellent study support.
To be considered for any of these vacancies, please contact Elaine Pavis with your CV and covering email or letter to:
Elaine Pavis FCA MAAT
Sargeant Partnership LLP
5 White Oak Square
or e-mail: email@example.com
Please review our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we do not accept telephone queries regarding any of our vacancies. No Agencies please.