Due to our continued expansion, this well established and progressive practice currently has the following vacancies:
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience with some knowledge of statutory accounts for Limited Companies, sole traders and partnerships, together with some experience of providing book-keeping and management accounts services, using Sage, Xero or equivalent. The role will involve the preparation of statutory accounts, tax computations and there may be some exposure to audit work within the role. Training will be provided as necessary for the successful applicant to succeed in this busy accountancy practice.
This could be an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their next career move and provides a friendly team environment in which to work.
We will consider AAT, ACA or ACCA studiers and those with the relevant experience.
We offer a competitive salary and, if applicable, excellent study support.
We are seeking a Full time Payroll Administrator to join our Payroll Bureau based in Swanley.
The Responsibilities and Duties include:
- To take responsibility for quality and accuracy of payroll work
- To process Payrolls in accordance with Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Payroll cut off schedule
- Ensuring payroll checklists are completed and signed off
- Processing HMRC tax code amendments prior to payroll processing
- Dealing with queries from HMRC
- Processing and Uploading Pension Submissions
Payroll Admin Experience:
- Previous payroll administrative experience is essential. Experience with Sage Payroll ideally.
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Strong numerical and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills able to handle sensitive information appropriately
- Logical approach to problem solving
This is a great opportunity for someone with payroll experience who is looking for a more varied role. A competitive salary is offered, dependent on experience.