Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves. At Sargeant Partnership we will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
We have helped numerous start-up businesses in the South East area to get off the ground, and then go on to thrive as successful enterprises.
Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.